We are pleased to announce details of the 2020 SensoriaPro Scoring Contest, a unique opportunity for composers to score or place music and have their submissions reviewed by a panel of industry experts.
We’re delighted to have teamed up with distributor, producer and streaming service MUBI who have kindly supplied the trailer for SUSPIRIA (2018).
The Scoring Contest has traditionally taken place at Sensoria Festival’s Pro Day but this year the event will be held online. A number of selected submissions will be reviewed as part of an online panel session on 15 October. Guest judges Ian Neil (Head of Music for Film, Sony), Samuel Diaz (Director of Music Supervision, CBS Television Studios), Chi Chi Nwakodo (Creative Sync Executive, Sony/ATV Music Publishing) and Ava Striker (Development Executive, MUBI) will give their thoughts and comments during the session.
Registered participants will be able to download the movie file with dialogue and sound fx.
The brief is theoretical, but the judges are looking for a new score or track placement to accompany the theatrical trailer SUSPIRIA. a supernatural horror art film.
- The winner will receive a free delegate pass for SensoriaPro 2021 & one year’s subscription to MUBI.
Register now to download the film clip & submission details.
- SensoriaPro Scoring Contest – submission opportunity & feedback session – £15 REGISTER
- A shortlist of submissions will be reviewed as part of the online panel session (circulated via private viewing link)
- SensoriaPro Scoring Contest – feedback session only – £5 REGISTER
- Online panel session circulated via private viewing link.
- Suspiria image courtesy of Amazon Studios